Seed Infra Pty Ltd is a growing diversified asset management company with infrastructure, property development, airports, aviation, and energy projects across Asia Pacific region. At Seed infra, we believe in delivering reliable and sustainable infrastructure for life that contributes economic and ecological significance to the growth of the Asia Pacific region.
Seed Infra is looking for a key strategic person to take on the role as an Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs Manager to join the company’s office located in Sydney. The role reports to the Managing Director and will be responsible for building the Corporate Development Team and managing the Company’s corporate reputation, incorporating strategic and proactive approaches in communicating the Company’s message across all platforms and audiences.
We seek an engaging and energetic professional with a demonstrated track record in corporate affairs and investor relations management to form a dynamic and capable corporate development team. The position will suit a highly organised individual with good strategic business sense, who meets deadlines and demonstrates that they are equally comfortable working in a team or autonomously. This pivotal role will see the incumbent work with all the business functions from – investment management, operations and project development through to finance and legal.
The main responsibilities include:
- Identify suitable Institutional Investors, Fund Managers, Strategic Partners for our Projects
- Prepare external and internal communications such as, Investor presentations, Roadshows
- Negotiate and finalise investment opportunities with key stakeholders relating to our Projects
- Development and execution of communications strategies
- Plan and coordinate roadshow and conference attendances
- Collaborate with the PR/Communications agency on media opportunities and campaigns
- Manage media monitoring – clippings, distribution, reference system and analysis and relationship with media monitoring agency
- Write and edit content for various corporate affairs uses as required
- Communicate with shareholders and manage their queries
- Manage investor relations and corporate affairs aspects of the Company’s website as well as managing other communication channels regarding investor relations (e.g. social media).
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Communications, Economics, or related fields.
- 5+ years’ working in similar role with increasing responsibility and preferably with infrastructure, aviation, energy, property development and funds/asset management sector experience – inhouse and/or externally
- Demonstrated ability in supporting the executive in managing investor relations and corporate affairs management
- Experience identifying and articulating business imperatives and key messaging
- Sound understanding of media and communications, public relations, business reporting, and financial reports
- Experience interacting effectively and building strong working relationships with senior executives.
Attractive remuneration opportunity.